Friday, October 17, 2008

Red Hands!

Today at beauty school a bunch of guys from the varsity soccer team at Liberty High School came in to get their hair dyed red. ( They are going to state) All the first year students were assigned to a guy. So we started off bleaching their hair and then putting red dye in their hair. When my guy Steven got done his hair was hot pink. It wasn't my fault, my teachers didn't read the direction. So I tried again. It came out a little darker pink. So we were getting there. So I did it a third time. This time it gave me the right color. I had to stay after class to finish. He was cool about doing it again (he didn't want pink hair even though I told him it looked cute):) During the process I managed to get red on my shirt and my name tag and it my hair and my hands are permanently RED!!!!!!!!!! I had a ton of fun dying his hair. Good thing all the guys were cute.!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

HI TAYLOR!!! I had no idea you were a blogger!!! (I found you on the Eddington's blog). Since I get to see you every week I feel like I get to stay updated with you, but it's still fun to read your blog!