Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

So sorry its taken so long. We have had one busy summer. We didn't take any trips as a family but a couple of the kids went to Las Vegas to see friends others went campings. Luanna has been staying busy working hard. We are so thankful that she has a good job with good hours. Thanks Mom for all you do.
Braden has been out almost 6 months next Wednesday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is doing really well and loving every minute out in the field. We all miss him but we know he is safe and well cared for.


In June I got to go to Las Vegas for my senior trip with my Best Friend in the whole entire world, Alicia. I went down on a Friday and then a couple of days later we went to Disneyland. It may have been hot but it was sure fun. We also got to go and see the play Wicked. Which it the best play ever. If you haven't seen it you should go. I was so glad that I got to go and hang out with Alicia. We were never bored. You put us together and you gets a craziness. I love and miss her but I am so greatful for her.
Jarren went to scout camps and had tons of fun. Evann went to Las Vegas to see her best friend and go to Lagoon. She also got to see the play Mama Mia. She loved it and said we should all go. She went at a couple weeks after me. She also got to ride her first airplane. Corden stayed home and played he Wii and also made a new friend. We had new neigbors move in and they have a son Corden's age. So he was glad for that. He also got contacts. He loves them and looks very good in them. Kendyll had fun playing with her friends and just hanging out. She is still Kendyll with the same personality. I would put pics of them up put I don't have any. Sorry for that. I can't believe our Summer is almost over. We have had fun and we are all glad school is starting up again.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Yippy! You've updated! I know we see each other often, but I love to see photos and hear what's going on! Keep up the good work!

Tell your mom to stop working so hard! :) Like that'll happen!